Last updated at 17:15 on 06/06/2014
Full details and particulars of the information required are:
- Accounts and trading information:
- Copies of the audited accounts to include detailed profit and loss accounts for the most recent 3 years for which figures are available. (Certified accounts will suffice where audited accounts are not prepared).
- Management accounts to cover period from date of last accounts up to current date.
- Breakdown of turnover between the various trading activities, eg. Fuel Sales, Shop and Carwash.
- Financial projections to cover the next 12 month period.
- Details of opening hours.
- Details of throughput of all fuel sales for the last three years and a projection of throughput to cover the next 12 month period.
- Details of franchise, licence and other arrangements such as Solas agreements.
- Market information:
- Copy of the lease for properties held on lease
- Date of purchase and price paid, for freehold and leasehold properties acquired over the past 5 years
- Construction and redevelopment:
- Details and costs of construction/redevelopment works carried out over the past 5 years.
- Budget estimates in the case of new developments.
- Copy of floor plans suitable for scaling.
- Details of tanks and their capacities.