Last updated at 17:35 on 06/06/2014
Full details and particulars of the information required are:
- Accounts and trading information:
- Copies of the audited accounts to include detailed profit and loss accounts for the most recent 3 years for which figures are available.
- Management accounts to cover same 3 year period, the information will include breakdown of turnover between the various trading activities and details of occupancy levels, room rate and RevPAR.
- Management accounts to cover the period from date of last accounts up to current date.
- Financial projections to cover the next 12 month period.
- Details of all franchise, licence and other arrangement relating to the operation of the hotel.
- In the case of newly constructed / extended properties and properties recently acquired, copies of financial projections to cover period of 3 / 4 years from date of construction / extension / acquisition.
- Market information:
- Copy of the lease for properties held on lease
- Date of purchase and price paid, for freehold and leasehold properties acquired over the past 5 years
- Construction and redevelopment:
- Details and costs of construction/redevelopment works carried out over the past 5 years.
- Budget estimates in the case of new developments
- Copy of floor plans suitable for scaling.
- Details of all licences and special exemptions attaching to the property.
- Hotel registration and classification details.
- Accommodation details to include:
- Numbers and types of bedrooms and apartments (nos. of singles, doubles, family, suites, etc)
- Details and capacities of other accommodation including bars, restaurants, function and conference areas, leisure, car parking, etc.
- Schedule of floor areas for bars, restaurants, function and conference areas, leisure, etc