Terms, Conditions and Notices
Access to this site and use of information contained therein is governed by the terms, conditions and notices set out below. Persons using the site are deemed to have read and accepted these terms, conditions and notices.
- This website is owned by and operated for and on behalf of the Valuation Office of Ireland.
- Background Mapping Data is copyright ©Ordnance Survey Ireland/Government of Ireland Copyright Permit No.EN 0052216. Digital Globe used under licence from OSI © Digital Globe. Point Data is copyright © Valuation Office/ Government of Ireland.
- Access to Microsoft Bing Maps is provided under licence from Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft, the Microsoft logo and the Bing Maps logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, used with permission. Access to Google Maps/Street View is provided under licence from Google. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission. To use Google Street View and Microsoft Bing Maps, users will require Adobe Flash Player Version 10 or newer.
- Valuations of property provided through this site are for the purpose of assessing commercial rates and are determined under the Valuation Act 2001, as amended by the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015, for that purpose only and for no other purpose.
- Information displayed through this site derived from entries on valuations lists reflects the position at the date of publication of the relevant list or where an amendment or an addition by way of a new individual entry was made by a subsequent revision of the list.
- There is no representation or warranty made that access to this website will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the services provided through the website or interfere with any other party's use of those services.
- No responsibility shall arise for any error, corruption of data or any amendment of information transmitted, which occurs at any time during or subsequent to transmission from the host system.
Valuation Office Ireland, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1, Ireland Email firstname.lastname@example.org.Last Updated January 2016.